Monday, April 2, 2012

Jessie J at The Teenage Cancer Trust

      Jessie performed for the Teenage Cancer Trust at the Royal Albert Hall yesterday. Brilliant as usual, getting very emotional during Who You Are, having fun with Professor Green and singing her heart out! She did a super version of My Shadow and I saw a short clip of Casualty of Love which sounded amazing. If anyone has the full clip would appreciate an upload! Love watching this lady perform.

Stand Up

Who You Are



Introducing the band and Mama Knows Best Jazz Style




My Shadow



Price Tag With Professor Green
I am sure the Professor Green is in LOVE but who's not in love with the beautiful Jessica Cornish. 
 Jessie has got him around her little finger. Jessie on Professor Green. Your so cute! This is why I love this guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment